KIST STUDENTS ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
SCROLL DOWNWARDS TO DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMISSION LETTER!!!
KIST offers skill-based training which is in tandem with the goal of creation of employment and generation of wealth through Science Technology and Innovations in Artisan,Craft Certificate and Diploma under the following academic departments
- Applied Sciences
- Baking Technology
- Building & Civil Engineering
- Business, Entrepreneurship and Social Studies
- ICT & Computer Studies
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Mechanical & Automotive Engineering
We are happy to let you know that Kiambu institute of Science and technology has enabled students to download admission letters for September 2023 intake.
- First you need to have your correct KCSE index number(don't include the year of completion,the index number should have 11 digits,if yours doesn't have 11 digits add zeros(00) at the begin to make the 11digits
- Download other admission documents
- Admission Biodata Form
- Student Declaration Form
- Student Medical Examination Form
- Fees Structure
Click here to access Kist Website for more information
KIST for Self Reliance. We don’t just give students an education and experiences that set them up for success in a career. We help them succeed in their career—to discover a field they’re passionate about and dare to lead it.
A center of Excellence in Technical, Vocational Education and Training. This guides us towards our endavour to make significant contributin towards Kenya in becoming a newly Industrialized country as per vision 2030
NEW STUDENTS SEPTEMBER 2023 FEES STRUCTUREDownload the September 2023 fees structure from here; For any equiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MANUALS FOR ONLINE CLASSESDownload and read through the guides on how to access online classes
Fee Structures for Continuing Students
Use your Admission Number to Search for your fee structure
Talk to Us
P.O BOX 414-00900 KIAMBU, KENYA
For more enquiries kindly email or call our offices.